Need to quickly run a mail merge in Gmail? Here’s how to do it with EmailBee.
Go to emailbee.com, click “Get Started” and then register using your Gmail account. Don’t worry there’s a free package so it doesn’t cost anything.
Then run through these 5 easy steps:
- Create any Custom Fields. We have already set up first name and last name – but if you want anything else it’s easy to add:
- Upload your Contacts. You can import from Google, upload from csv or enter them manually. Map any custom fields you are using from your import:
- From MailBox click on “New Mail Merge“. Then write your email and add any custom fields into the content:
- Add your Addressees from your Contact list or type the emails manually. Don’t worry – if you are missing custom field information we’ll ask you for it.
- Set up your unsubscribe message if you want one included. Then click next to Review and Send direct from your outbox: