As the operators of the www.emailbee.com website (Website), Clark Taylor Limited (“EmailBee”, “We”, “Us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This privacy and cookies policy (“Policy”) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Clark Taylor Limited having its registered office at 27 Mortimer Street, London W1T 3BL.
Information EmailBee may collect from you
EmailBee may collect and process the following information from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website or the EmailBee web app or software, completing a contact form on the Website, subscribing to any services we offer via the Website, posting material or requesting further information or services from Us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information that you provide via the EmailBee web app or software, including information you include in email previews that you create and the contact details of users you add to the app.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
Retention of your personal data
EmailBee takes appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and kept for the duration of your use of our service. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, including offering https websites, EmailBee cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If your personal details change you may update them by accessing the relevant page of the Website. If you have any questions about how We use data collected which relates to you, please contact EmailBee by sending a request by email to email@example.com.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To aggregate with information we hold about other users of the Website, for the purposes of data analysis, research and articles. This information will only be used in aggregate and will not identify individuals.
In addition to the above uses, we may use your information to notify you about goods or services which may be of interest to you.
For such uses we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) if you have consented to such communication when we collect your data.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please simply ignore the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (for example, the registration form) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google User Data
If you sign into our portal using the “Sign in with Google” button EmailBee requests your email address. This data is used for the sole purpose of creating an account using your email as the sign in address.
If you import contact data from Google this data is stored solely for the purpose of allowing the user or users of the account to which the importing user belongs to, to send personalised emails to, and collect data on those contacts. If you are using or upgrade to the EmailBee for Business package with more than one user then these contacts may be viewed and modified by any other users in the account, and permissions to do so may be granted by any administrator.
If you attempt to send emails over Gmail using OAuth then you will be prompted by Google to authorise EmailBee to perform this action. EmailBee uses this authorisation solely to send out the emails that you have requested be sent out on your behalf.
Disclosure of your information
EmailBee may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 (where applicable).
We may share your information with selected third parties, including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors who help us to provide you with services, for example third parties who we enter into a contract with to process payment transactions via the Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if We or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our of use or our Subscriber Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Clark Taylor Limited, the Website, the EmailBee web app and software, our users and any third party We interact with to provide the Website.
IP addresses and Cookies
EmailBee uses “analytical” cookies, which allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way our Website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
The cookies We use may change from time to time and, in the event that they do, We shall use reasonable endeavours to update this Policy.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ignoring certain tick boxes We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us using our contact details set out below.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be notified and made available to you using the Website. Your continued use of the services and the Website shall be deemed your acceptance of the varied Policy.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy should be addressed to email@example.com.