Uploading Contacts from csv
Follow these steps to upload contacts from a spreadsheet:
- First ensure that you have added any custom fields for the data you are uploading. These are fields other than the default First Name, Last Name, Email Address.
- Create a spreadsheet with a single worksheet. Include the data you wish to upload in columns on the spreadsheet either with or without a heading row.
- Save the spreadsheet in csv format
- Login to EmailBee and go to the contacts page
- Select “Add Contact”
- Select the “Import Contacts” tab then Browse for the file you wish to upload and select it
- EmailBee displays the first two rows of the spreadsheet. Check the box above those rows if the first row is heading names and not contact data that you wish to import. This will highlight the top row with a black background
- Map the columns in the spreadsheet to fields in EmailBee
- Add any tags you wish to apply to all contacts in this upload
- Import your contact data. If there are any gaps or issues with your data they will be highlighted on an “issues” page. You can then elect to cancel the upload and address any gaps or upload the data with gaps. If your data is complete you will not see an “issues” page.