This page (together with any documents referred to on it) sets out the terms and conditions (“Terms”) on which you may make use of our website www.emailbee.com (“EmailBee Website”, “Site”).
You are advised to print and retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
- Information about Us and the EmailBee Website
The EmailBee Website is operated, managed, owned and maintained by Clark Taylor Limited (“We”, “Us”, “Our”), a business operating in England and Wales, company number 5700503, administrative address 98 Great George St, Godalming, GU7 1EE, UK.
- Accessing the EmailBee Website
Access to the EmailBee Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service We provide on the Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts of the EmailBee Website, or the entire Site, to any or all users including those who have registered with Us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by Us, at any time, if in Our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the EmailBee Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
We do not represent or warrant that the EmailBee Website or any information contained within it is appropriate or lawful in locations outside the United Kingdom. If you opt to access the Site from a location outside the United Kingdom, you shall be responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
- Your use of the EmailBee Website
You agree that you are solely responsible and liable for all activities on the Site carried out by you. This includes your use of comment facilities made available on the EmailBee blog pages or elsewhere on the Site.You warrant that you shall not submit to appear on the Site any information, comments, images, third party URL links or other material whatsoever in any format (“User Submissions”), on the Site, that may reasonably be deemed to be offensive, illegal, inappropriate or that in any way may:
- promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harass or advocate harassment of another person;
- display pornographic or sexually explicit material;
- promote any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promote any illegal activities;
- provide instructional information about illegal activities, including violating someone else’s privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- promote or contain information that you know or believe to be inaccurate, false or misleading;
- engage in or promote commercial activities and/or sales, including but not limited to contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, without Our prior written consent; or
- infringe any rights of any third party;
and you hereby indemnify Us for any breach by you of this clause. If you are using the Site as a consumer, this means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage EmailBee suffers as a result of your breach of this warranty.
You acknowledge that making a User Submission does not guarantee that such User Submission, or any part thereof, shall appear on the Site. You agree that We may, at Our sole discretion, choose to display any User Submission or any part of the same that you make on the Site and you hereby grant to Us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence to do so.
You warrant and represent that you own or are licensed to use any and all patents, trade marks (whether registrable or non-registrable), designs, rights in database, rights in software (including without limitation the source and object code), copyright and all proprietary rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in all User Submissions that you make to the Site.
You hereby grant to EmailBee a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to make the User Submissions available to other Users of the Site.
You further agree that at all times, you shall:
- not use the information presented on or obtained using the Site for any purposes other than those expressly set out in these Terms;
- not do anything likely to impair, interfere with or damage or cause harm or distress to any persons using the Site or in respect of the network;
- not use the Site, the content therein and/or do anything that will infringe the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any third parties;
- comply with all instructions and policies We may provide to you from time to time in respect of the Site;
- co-operate with any reasonable security or other checks or requests for information made by Us from time to time; and
- use the information made available to you on the Site at your own risk.
If you consider any User Submission posted by another User to breach any of these Terms, please contact EmailBee at email@example.com. We endeavour to keep track of all User Submissions on the Website, however your assistance is appreciated in notifying us of any User Submission that may be in breach of these Terms.
In the event that EmailBee, in its sole and absolute discretion, considers that you have breached any of the terms set out in this clause, We reserve the right to take any action that We deem to be necessary, including without limitation, suspending your access to the Site (in whole or in part) or terminating your use of and access to the Site; and in the case of illegal use, the instigation of legal proceedings as appropriate.
- Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights in the EmailBee Website, and in the material published on it. Those materials are protected by copyright laws (or such other Intellectual Property Rights which may arise in the materials from time to time) and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Site.You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the EmailBee Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors.
- Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on the EmailBee Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.Further, We disclaim all liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained within the Site.
- Changes to the EmailBee Website
We aim to update the EmailBee Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, We may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such material.
- Our liability
The material displayed on the EmailBee Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, We and third parties connected to Us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the EmailBee Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect Our liability for death or personal injury arising from Our negligence, nor Our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Information about you and your visits to our Site
- Transactions concluded with Us
Contracts for the supply of EmailBee subscription services formed as a result of visits made by you to the Site are governed by Our Subscriber Terms and Conditions.
- Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse the EmailBee Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Linking to the EmailBee Website
You may link to Our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists.You must not establish a link to the EmailBee Website on any website that is not owned by you.The EmailBee Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page without Our prior written consent. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply with any reasonable requests made by Us from time to time as to content or theme.If you wish to make any use of material on the EmailBee Website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Links from The EmailBee Website
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. You are advised to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes We made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Site.If any of these Terms is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Site, please contact Us at email@example.com.Thank you for visiting the EmailBee Website.